Fritz Pro Aquatics Calcium Chloride Anhydrous
Availability: In stock
- Pure, anhydrous calcium chloride
- Professional reef supplement
- Raises calcium in reef tanks
- Convenient/economical high-grade bulk calcium for experienced marine/reef aquaristsn
- Provides supplemental calcium to reef inhabitants such as corals, snails, hard tube worms and clams
- Promotes the growth of purple, pink and green calcareous algae
1 gram per 10 gallons will raise calcium level approx. 10 ppm. One teaspoon (approx. 5.2 g) per 10 gallons will raise calcium 50 ppm. Dissolve appropriate amount of calcium chloride in RO/DI or distilled water. It is recommended to dose in partial increments of 1/3 to 1/2 of the total. Wait 24 hours after first partial dose, check calcium levels, dose another portion.
Note: Due to the variation of granular size, conversion between volume and weight of powdered products are approximate; as a precaution, dose less than the calculated amount and measure the effect before adding the total amount.
CAUTION: This product becomes hot when mixed with water, use rubber gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash hands after handling. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly sealed. Keep out of reach of children.