- A.C.C.R. - Ammonia, Chlorine & Chloramine Remover
- Concentrated dry formula
- Non toxic to fish, invertebrates, aquatic plants, humans and pets
- Will not negatively affect biological filtration
- Will not affect dissolved oxygen levels in the water
- Safe for use with food fish and shellfish
FritzPro A.C.C.R is non-toxic and can be safely used in all types of fish and aquatic invertebrate culture.
Treats: 1 teaspoon will treat approx. 40 gallons (151 L) or 32 g per 1,000 L (264 gallons).
Using this dosage, 1.0 mg/L ammonia will be instantly eliminated, as well as chlorine and chloramines. FritzPro A.C.C.R. dosage can be safely increased by 5x to remove greater amounts of ammonia.
Water treated with FritzPro A.C.C.R. cannot be accurately tested with Nessler ammonia test kits nor with Winkler dissolved oxygen (DO) test kits because FritzPro A.C.C.R. interferes with the reagents used in these tests. Salicylate ammonia test kits are recommended when using FritzPro A.C.C.R.
NOTE: Due to the variation of granular size, conversion between volume and weight of powdered products are approximate; as a precaution, dose less than the calculated amount and measure the effect before adding the total amount.